Firstly, secondly, thirdly … lastly (finally)- во-1-х…..
They are as follows(they are the following)- Они- последующие
To be more precise…- поточнее говоря
On the one хэнд… On the other хэнд – С одной стороны… С другой стороны
For example- к примеру
As a rule – обычно
In fact- as matter of fact- практически
On the whole- в THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. целом
In general- вообщем
In particular- а именно
Not only … but – не только лишь … да и
Besides – не считая того
In conclusion- в заключение
You are sure to make a good progress… - будь уверена, что ты добьешься фуррора
To work by fits and starts – работать урывками.
( Hello, Hi…): Haven’t seen you for ages. – Привет! Не THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. виделись 100 лет.
Really? How very interesting! – Да? Как любопытно!
I’d love to… - С наслаждением
Most willingly…. – Полностью охотно
It depends… - Когда как
I agree (I think so…) – Согласен
More or less… - Более либо наименее
You are welcome. - Пожалуйста
Exercise 1.Read the sentences and translate them into Russian.
1. As a rule I spend THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the whole day at the University, to be more precise, the most part of it.
2. In fact, English pronunciation is my weak point.
3. On the one хэнд I like English very much, on the other хэнд it is very difficult for me.
4. For example, on Monday we have 2 lectures, 1 seminar and THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. 1 class.
5. – I am a first year student now.
- Really? How very interesting!
Exercise 2.Translate the Russian phrases in the sentences into English.
1. At the University we study (не только лишь) special subjects, (да и) general educationones as well. (Не считая того) we have classes of Physical Training.
2. If THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. you work hard every day, (будь уверен, что ты добьешься фуррора).
3. If (будешь работать урывками), you may fail in a subject.
4. At the University we take many exams: (семестровые экзамены и муниципальные экзамены).
5. The students of our University learn 3 foreign languages. I (а именно) learn English.
6. I’m going to THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the cinema tonight? Would you like to join me? – (С наслаждением)
7. (Не лицезрела тебя 100 лет)! – I’ve been very busy lately. I am a student now.
1. educational establishment учебное заведение
2. faculty - факультет
3. subject, branch of science- предмет, дисциплина, область науки
4. compulsory subjects- неотклонимые предметы
5 optional subjects- факультативы
6. department- а) факультет б)отделение
7. full THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.-time department- дневное отделение
8. part-time department- вечернее отделение
9. correspondence (extra- mural) department – заочное отделение в) кафедра
10. Chair; Head of the department (chief of the Chair)- зав. кафедрой
11. course – курс, ход
12. training course- курс обучения
13. university course, a course of a subject - курс предмета
( psychology course – курс по психологии, course paper – курсовая работа THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. )
14. year – курс (ступень)
15. a first-year student( a freshman)- первокурсник
16. examinations (exams)- экзамены
17. entrance exams,- вступительные экзамены Unified /Russian National Exam - ЕГЭ
18. terminal exams- сессия, экзамен за семестр
19. final exams- гос. экзамены
20. tests ( preliminary or credit tests)- зачеты, к/р, испытания
21. academic year- учебный год, academic work- учебная работа
22. term- семестр
23. research (scientific) work- научно-исследовательская работа
24. social THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. (public) work (activities)- общественная деятельность
25. lecture (on)- лекция по..
26. seminar (on)- семинар по…
27. classes ( practicals, tutorials) in-практические занятия по…
28. laboratory work (lab)- лабораторная работа
29. curriculum (curricula) – учебный план (планы)
30. text-book - учебник
31. attendance- посещение, (obligatory attendance- непременное посещение
voluntary attendance- свободное посещение)
32. staff- пед. состав
(a teacher –accистент , a senior teacher- старший педагог THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA., assistant professor= associate professor- доцент
a professor- доктор )
33. governing bodies ( administration)- управление
34. rector- ректор
35. deputy rector - проректор
36. dean – декан
37. a board – совет, комиссия, a scientific board ( council)- научный совет
38. hostel, dormitory - общежитие
39. grants, scholarship – стипендия
40. study, studies – учеба, исследование(я)
41. diploma (work) – диплом (дипломная работа)
42. mark - оценка
43. a period of classes or lectures – пaра занятий
44. a time-table- расписание
45. pedagogical (teaching THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. practice)- педагогическая практика
46. an applicant - абитуриент
47.a graduate- выпускник (института)
33. undergraduate - старшекурсник
34. post- graduate- аспирант
35. a foreign language- зарубежный язык
36. the faculty of Supplementary Pedagogical Professions - ФДПП
37. premise – помещение
38. gym (gymnasium) – спортзал
39. library (reading room) – читальный зал, библиотека
40. assembly hall- актовый зал
41. entrance hall – вестибюль
42. canteen – столовая
43. lecture-room (class-room) - аудитория
44. equipment – оборудование
45. a hobby club – кружок, клуб по интересам
46. a student team – студенческий отряд
47. Student THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. Spring Festival – Студенческая весна
48. amateur dramatical (concert) –художественная самодеятельность
49. general education subjects – общеобразовательные предметы
50. specialized subjects – особые дисциплины
1. admit – принимать в учебное заведение
2. arrange – организовать, устроить
3. attend посещать (лекции, занятия…)
4. be at the disposal of- быть в распоряжении кого-то
5. be established (founded) – быть учрежденным (основанным)
6. be good at- иметь возможности THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. к…
7. be in the first (second, third, fourth, fifth) year- обучаться на 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) курсе
8. carry out (work) – проводить работу
9. choose (chose, chosen)-выбирать
10. conduct classes ( tutorials)-проводить занятия
11. deliver lectures ( to lecture on) – читать лекции
12. do (have) pedagogical (teaching) practice- проходить пед. практику
13. do diploma work – писать дипломную работу
14. do labs – делать лабораторные работы
15. do well- отлично THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. обучаться
16. educate- учить, воспитывать
17. enter (join) the university ( a faculty)- поступать в учебное заведение
18. fail in a subject- не сдать предмет, «провалиться»
19. get grants ( education, a diploma, degree of a Bachelor…etc.) – получать спипендию ( образование, диплом, степень бакалавра и т.д.)
20. graduate from – окончить институт (университет) syn.: to leave school, a college- окончить школу, институт
21. learn THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. – учить (научиться) (to learn a foreign language)
22. make experiments – проводить опыты
23. make notes of- конспектировать
24. make progress in – делать успехи в…
25. miss a lecture- пропустить лекцию
26. pass exams, tests – сдать экзамены, зачеты
27. provide with – обеспечить чем-либо
28. read up for – готовиться к….
29. rent- арендовать, снимать в аренду
30. study- учить
31. take a part in.. – учавствовать в THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.…
32. take exams, tests – сдавать экзамены, зачеты
33. take subjects – проходить предметы,
34. teach (taught)- преподавать
35. train – готовить, тренировать
Exercise 1.Pronounce the words,observe the rules of pronunciation of the stressed vowels
[ju:] student, extra-mural, (educational) institution, numerous,
[a:] classes, department, take part in, advanced, rather, part-time, pass, branch, for example, last, grant THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA., hard, marks, answer
[i] Literature, particularly, physics, curriculum, deliver (lectures), principle, institute, opinion, interesting, difficult
[i:] leave, school-leaver, complete, weak, easy
[æ]faculty, practical, practice, languages, a graduate, post-graduate, undergraduate, establishment, grammar
[ə:]first-year, third – year (student), term, research, work, learn, university, learn, German, work
[):] course, (training) course, according to, more, before, taught THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA., court, law, quarter, foreign
[/\] studies, subject, judge
Exercise 2.Pronounce the words observing the rules of pronunciation of the combinations of consonants.
[t∫] teach, teacher, school children
[k] chemistry, technical
[t∫ə] lecture, structure, lecturer, nature
[ŋ] young, training, morning, going ( I am going)
Exercise 1.Form nouns from the following verbs:
a) to THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. establish, to depart, to develop, to move;
b) to educate, to graduate, to operate, to examine, to specialize, to administrate
c) to correspond, to attend
d) to build, to swim, to read.
What suffixes have you used?
Exercise 2.Use the plural form of the nouns:
a faculty, a life, a class THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA., a curriculum, a datum, a phenomenon
Exercise 3.What part of speech is the attribute in the word-combinations?
the Philology faculty, the Chemistry faculty, the Primary Education faculty, the History faculty, the Psychology faculty … and so on.
Exercise 3.Use as many attributes as possible to the nouns:
department, course, subject THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA., examination, year
Exercise 4.Translate the following combinations with the verb: “to take”:
To take exams (tests), to take part in ; to take place, to take subjects, It takes me 2 hours;
Exercise 5.Use the correct preposition after the verb:
To enter (join) ….. a faculty, to graduate… a university, to fail THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.… a subject; to be good… physics;
Exercise 6.Choose the word in a proper way:
“course” or “year”
1. He is only in the first…….
2. The university… lasts 5 years
3. They do pedagogical practice in the second……
4. We take Pedagogics …… at this university.
5. I am a second ….. student
“form(grade)” or “class(es)”
1. We THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. attend lectures and …. regularly.
2. He is in the tenth… at school.
3. His ….. consists of 15 boys and 12 girls.
4. They already learn English in the second …
Exercise 7. Give the antonyms to:
to enter an institute ; to attend lectures; to start reading; to be present at; a full-time department, to pass an exam THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. ( a subject); at the end of the term; academic work; compulsory subject; obligatory attendance; early in July.
Exercise 8Fill in the blanks with the prepositions:
1. The students … our group are very good…… English. They work hard … their grammar. 2. Pete makes many mistakes …. his work. 3. … the end of the term THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. we’ll have 3 exams. 4. It’s time to start reading … your exams. 5. Don’t miss classes, otherwise you may fail… history.
Exercise 9.Change the sentences into negative and interrogative:
1. He is a third-year student.
2. We take this subject in the second year.
3. They learn French.
4. Spanish THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. is taught at this faculty.
5. My Friend lives in the hostel.
6. She entered this university last year.
7. I can swim.
8. We have physical education lessons in the swimming pool.
9. She misses lectures on Philosophy very often. She likes them very much.
10. The university trains engineers.
Exercise 10.a) translate the THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. following:
some subjects, some faculty, some 10 moths, any subject;
b) give the synonym to: some 10 months
Exercise 11.a) Read aloud using correct prepositions
I am a student of Kaluga State Pedagogical University named ….. K.E. Tsiolkovsky. I entered ….. the university last year. Now I am …… the second year. All the faculties are divided…. some THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. departments according….. the form …. teaching ( or specialization).
The lectures and classes start ….. 8 o’clock. … Monday we have four periods…. a day. We go …. schools for our practice….. the fourth year.
Attendance is obligatory….. full-time students. We carry….research work as well. I don’t live THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. …. the hostel. I live … home.
b) Speak about yourself, use the information from this text. (in short)
Exercise 1.Read and translate the text.
I am a student of Kaluga State Pedagogical University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky. This educational establishment was set up in 1948. The structure THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. of the University is as follows. Firstly, there are 9 faculties, to be more precise, 7 faculties and 2 institutes. The faculties are the following: the Physics and the Mathematics faculty, the History faculty, the Philology faculty, the Primary Education faculty, the Practical Psychology faculty, the Foreign Languages faculty and the Engineering-Pedagogics faculty THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.. The institutes are the Institute of Natural Sciences and the Institute of Social Relations. Secondly, there are departments of two types. On the one хэнд, all the faculties have a full-time department and some of them have a correspondence department. They are the departments according to the form THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. of teaching. On the other хэнд, all the faculties are divided into two or more departments according to the specializations. For example, the Physics and Mathematics faculty has three departments training teachers of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science. The University course lasts five years. In order to enter THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the University young people take entrance or Unified National Exams. Twice a year the students take terminal exams, in winter and in summer. At the end of the course the undergraduates take final exams and defend their diploma works.
The academic year lasts ten months. It begins in September and THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. is over in June or early in July. It is divided into two terms. As many as 5000 students attend lectures, seminars and classes or tutorials, do labs and course papers at all the departments during the year. All the terms are full of activity. Attendance is obligatory at the THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. full-time departments. Besides, the students and postgraduates carry out research work under the supervision of the professors and assistant professors and the Heads of the Chairs. The staff also includes teachers and senior teachers who deliver lectures and conduct practicals and tutorials. There are four University THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. buildings located in different parts of Kaluga. Their addresses are: 4 Voskresensky by-street; 83 Lenin street; 26 Stepan Rasin Street ( housing two faculties, preparatory departments and the administration offices) and the building in the suburb of Turynino, Sovetskaya Street.
There are three hostels. In each university building there is a library, a canteen THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.. There are two gyms (gymnasiums) where the students have lessons of physical education. But during the academic year the university rents a swimming pool, some sports grounds, club gyms and stadiums for this purpose. Besides, the students carry on all sorts of activities, some do research, others THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. take part in the Student Spring Festival or other concerts; go in for sports, attend hobby clubs, get supplementary professions at the Supplementary Pedagogical Professions faculty and so on. The University trains teachers, psychologists, social workers researchers, post-graduates, and other specialists who can be useful in different areas of life THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA..
Exercise 2. Complete the sentences…
1.The university is old because it…
2. There are nine faculties, to be more precise, there are….
3. All the faculties are divided into 2 or more departments… (according to..)…
4. Some years ago the training course lasted 4 years…
5. Young people take entrance exams or Unified State Exams THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.…
6. We take terminal exams…
7. The Practical Psychology faculty doesn’t train teachers…
8. The curriculum includes teaching practice…
9. If you want to carry out research…
10. On the one хэнд, all the faculties have a full-time department….
Exercise 3.Answer the questions:
1. What do you do now? What are you THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.?
2. Which year student are you?
3. What specialists does your faculty (department) train?
4. Did you enter this university straight after school?
5. What subjects were you interested in at school?
6. Are you a full-time student now?
7. Do you get a state scholarship?
8. How long does the academic year last at your THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. university?
9. When are exams held? How many of them are you to take?
10. Did you pass all your exams last term?
11. Did anyone of your group fail?
12. How long does the training course last? Are you sure to be provided with a job after graduating?
13. When will you graduate? What THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. are your plans after graduating?
14. How many students are there in your group?
15. What subjects do you study?
16. How many lectures (periods of classes) have you every day? A week? Do you always attend them?
17. When are you going to take your exams?
18. When will the next THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. term start?
19. What is your university? Whose name does it bear?
20. Time passes quickly, doesn’t it?
21. What other departments and faculties are there at this university?
22. What is the total number of the students?
23. How long does the training course last ( the academic year)?
24. What facts are known to you from THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the history of this institution?
25. When was it established? Did it train many specialists at that time?
26. Have the students all possible opportunities to become good specialists?
27. Where do the students take the pedagogical practice? When?
28. What do you know about the graduates of this university? Are they good THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. specialists? (creatively-minded, highly-principled and highly qualified?)
Exercise 4.Agree or disagree with the statements, using:”You are right/You are wrong. I agree with you./I disagree…, I think so too/I don’t think so…etc. But try to give an argument to your answer THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.:
1. You are a correspondence student of this university.
2. You are in the second year now.
3. The university trains engineers.
4. There are nine faculties at the university.
5. You live in the hostel
6. Besides your academic work you do research.
7. Your lecture-rooms and class-rooms are located in the building – 83 Lenin Street.
8. You THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. have lessons (lectures) in the evening.
9. You take an active part in the Students Spring Festival.
10. You are always in time for your lectures.
11. The graduates of this university work in different fields.
12. All the terms are full of activity.
13. You do well at your exams.
Exercise 5.Prove that THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.:
a) This university trains specialists who can work in different fields of life. If you are going to work as a teacher you will be able to teach some subjects…
b) The life of a student is interesting; may be, a bit difficult, but not dull…There THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. is no time like students’ years.
Exercise 1.Read and reproduce the text.
Notes: Chair – кафедра.
The university is old. It was established in 1948. Our faculty is the largest at this university. I study different subjects and take exams and tests twice a year, at the end of THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. every term. The academic year lasts some 10 months and is divided into two terms. The students who don’t miss the lectures and study hard usually pass their exams successfully. They get good marks as a rule and get grants. The students are taught three foreign languages: English, German and French THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.. I learn English.
The laboratories are equipped with up-to –date apparatus. We have a good library, reading rooms, a canteen, a gym, a lot of Studies and Chairs of different subjects at our disposal.
THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.
Exercise 1.Read the text and find the THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. information about the number of departments and chairs, research institutes and museums of this educational establishment and about its age and the staff.
scholar, scientist – ученый
post- graduates- аспиранты
internationally recognized - признаны в мире
conveniences – удобства
Moscow University is the oldest University in Russia. It was founded more than THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. 250 years ago by the great Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov. The University produced a great number of brilliant scholars such as Zhukovsky, Stoletov, Sechenov, Timiryasev, Pavlov and Vernadsky, classics of Russian literature: Lermontov, Griboyedov, Turgenev and Chekhov also studied at the University. The list of such great names is endless.
Today every THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. fifth Russian academician is its graduate.
There are 16 departments, 275 Chairs, 360 laboratories, four research institutes, a computer center, four observatories, a botanical garden and its branches and three museums.
There are over 120 academicians and corresponding members of the All Russia Academy of Sciences among the 8,000 instructors.
There THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. are about 2,000 foreign students and post-graduates from 101 countries in the University. They live in dormitories with all modern conveniences and comfort.
The teaching standards in Moscow University are very high and internationally recognized.
MY WORK AND STUDIES.
Exercise 1.Read the text and say: What differences are there in your THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. studies and the study of the narrator of the text? (mark not less then 5)
Notes: court – трибунал
judge – арбитр
You know that I’m a student. Last summer I passed my entrance exams at Moscow University and became a part-time student of the Law Department. So I am very busy THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. now. In the morning from 10 a.m. till 7 p. m. I work as a secretary at the people’s court where my friend is a judge. When I come to the office, I study documents, speak with people who ask for help and discuss some other problems. In the evening THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. 4 times a week the students of our department attend lectures and tutorials of different subjects. Once a week on Friday we have English classes. Last Friday I had my 1st test. It was rather long and it took me an hour to do this. Then for THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. a quarter of an hour I answered the teacher’s questions in English about my life and work. My answers were good and I was glad to get a four for my first test in English.
Exercise 2.Speak about the main differences in your studies and the study of the author of THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the text (in brief)
Exercise 1.Read and translate the dialogue.
Kate: Hello, Ann. Haven’t seen you for ages. What are you doing now?
Ann: I’m studying in the teacher training college.
Kate: Are you, really? What are you doing?
Ann: I’m doing THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. foreign languages.
Kate: How very interesting! You know my sister is leaving school this year and her dream is to enter this college. Will you tell me some words about your college?
Ann: Most willingly. What are you interested in?
Kate: What languages are you doing?
Ann: German and English THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.. German is my first language and English is the second. I have taken it up only this year.
Kate: Which of them do you find more difficult?
Ann: English grammar is easy but pronunciation is my weak point. I have to work hard at it in THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the language laboratory. On the whole, English is easier in my opinion.
Kate: How long will your course run?
Ann: Five years. In the fourth and fifth years we’ll have our teaching practice at school.
Kate: How many periods do you have daily?
Ann: As a rule we THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. have one or two lectures, then a seminar or a class in English or in German.
Kate: Is it a hard job to do two foreign languages?
Ann: If you don’t miss classes and work regularly you are sure to make a good progress.
Kate: Do students sometimes fail at THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. the exams?
Ann: They do, if they work by fits and starts.
Kate: Thanks a lot for this useful information.
Ann: You are welcome.
Exercise 2.Make up a dialogue (with your fellow student) in an analogue with the dialogue: “Institute life”, but change some facts meaning your specialization.
Exercise THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. 3.Imagine you’ve met a student of a USA or Britain university in an informal situation.
What would you like to know about his (her) student’s life ( or university)?
What can you tell him (her) about your university?
Exercise 1.Listen to the text (twice) and do the test THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA..
Test.Choose the right variant:
1. The first University building was in….
a) 83 Lenin Street b) 4 Karakozov Street c)26 St. Rasin Street
2. The university course became five-year course in ….
a) 1948 b)1951 c) 1956
3. It was built in….
a) 1970 b) 1976 c) 1990
4. The Teacher Training Institute was named after K. Tsiolkovsky THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. in…
a) 1976 b) 1973 c) 1998
5. The Institute was named in honor of the famous scientist to the…. anniversary of its foundation
a) 10th b) 25th c) 50th
6. This educational establishment has got the status of a university
a) in 1970 b) in 1997 c) in 1998
Exercise 1.Speak about
a) your faculty
b) your time-table
c THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.) the building of the university
Exercise 2.Speak about the university you go to.
Exercise 1.Write a letter to your pen-friend. Here is a part from her letter:
“… I congratulate your on entering the University. What is your higher school? What is the admission to it based on? What specialists THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. does it train? How long does the training course last? What are you going to do after graduating from it? What can you say about the location and other things you have at your disposal in your higher school? Are you engaged in any extra-class THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. activities?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Lots of love,
Observe the rules of letter writing.
Exercise 2.Comment on the following statement.
Technology is an important part of our lives. We use computers and other electronic equipment at work, during our studies and at home. However some people believe THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA. we rely too much on machines and that the more technology improves, the lazier and weaker humans will become.
What can you say for and against using technology during your studies? How wide is it used in our university?